Thursday, March 19, 2009

DAILY WHERE ABOUTS..

I thought I might be a little helpful in some of the places I look for stuff and where...
www.FreeStuffTimes.com : Coupon section (I generally go through this once a week and print the ones I want), Free Stuff (daily go through this and pick out things I could use or give to others close to me), Forum (because sometimes, actually very often there is good deals and trading, if nothing else good advice) What I Got (just because I like to see what I may have missed out on or to see if my product will be coming soon)...HIGHLY recommend joining!
www.BzzAgent.com : This site is great because you get to be opinionated about products and websites, they also send you kits and such to product test...VERY cool! And as you do more things on there you get higher ranking, which means sooner notices on new product reviews etc...so if you join make sure you keep up on it to reap the rewards!
www.houseparty.com : This site is cool, you have to be patient though (I have applied for MANY parties and been DENYED) because it is well worth it when you actually get to have a party!! I had a Green House Party and they sent me Green Clorox Cleaner (awesome product btw), coupons for FREE paper towels, 2 Free Nalgene water bottles (retailed at 12.50 a piece), some seeds to plant outside (they were cute paper flowers) and $5.00 Off purchase of water filter Brita...like I said worth it!
www.shespeaks.com : Is also a good site, it is somewhere where women get together and discuss products, again much like BzzAgent you write reviews and they send free products for you to try!
www.vivadivacafe.com : This site is really neat, it's a blog spot to talk about different topics (there are four new ones each month) women get on and post about things like "favorite comfort foods" "how to decorate" etc etc. The neat thing is you earn points as you post! The Viva Diva will send you gifts after so many points are reached! Some of the girls are getting stuff like recipe books, coffee mugs, etc.
www.swagbucks.com :This is my final wonderful site I go to! This is a search bar site, so basically you just ad the bar to your browser...then use it as your all the time search bar, earn "swag bucks" to get prizes which range from baseball cards to gift cards (Starbucks, Amazon etc) to PS3 system... very neat! There are other perks to the site too, like you can shop through the site and earn swag bucks for every $5 spent!

I hope these help you to find great savings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment