Friday, March 20, 2009

EXCITING...

On a daily basis I am looking for DEALS! I am always trying to find a way I can either get free product or coupons. I have found though by going to each company that sells the products and signing up for their "club" "membership" or what have you, they send you coupons, gifts etc. I am apart of Maker's Mark (you know the whiskey?) and they sent me a gift of wrapping paper and labels. Like I have said before MAKE a list! Here are a few of my favorite companies I have emailed/or signed up with and got great responses:
**Carmex (lots of FREE product)
**Coke (Free product, $1 off coupons)
**Jergen's (coupon's)
**Glade (Free product, TWICE!)
**ConAgra (told them what I liked, they sent me coupons for each product...so if you email them list what products you love, so you get more coupons lol)
**4Imprint.com (this was cool, but can ONLY do it once lol...I picked out some items off the site, like pens, stress balls etc. and asked them for samples of each..I got huge box full of stuff..but like I said can only do it once so plan it out!)

I will post a detailed list of all the companies I have emailed, as well as the response I got back! I have a lot of them, plus I just sent out another fifteen emails two days ago so we will see how that return is!

No comments:

Post a Comment