Thursday, March 19, 2009

COUPON GROUPS

I have just decided to start talking to different women about setting up a coupon group locally. It is something I think a lot of us coupon goers should really consider doing! I already do it via mail but locally it is beneficial in a matter of you do not have to spend money on stamps! Plus you could make it a weekly "girl meet" and clip together, to make it more fun!
I also have went to Wish Upon a Hero and wished for coupons as well and I have gotten a large response back because some people just don't use them...or mean to and just never do, so I try and recycle them (either I use them or I will get them and properly distribute them..I should be getting a lot here in the mail soon I was really surprised by the great response hopefully they really show up!)
Please write me if you have any needs for coupons and I am going to try to keep a log of my members that want to get coupons!
Happy Couponing Ladies (and those few men lol)...

No comments:

Post a Comment