Thursday, March 19, 2009

COMPANY REVIEWS

If you like a certain product, take the time and let the company know! If it is a product you use frequently there is a good chance if you let the company know about it they will send you some helpful money savers (I mean you ARE the ones who are paying their paychecks..)!! I have also along the way become a "product tester" for some companies. They frequently send me coupons to try their latest or a new sample. It is a great way for them to sell more product, so don't ever feel bad LOL!
Try what I have done, make a list of the products in your home. Try and sit down each day/night when you: can't sleep, passing time, don't want to work lol, and write to each of these companies. It has amazed me over doing this how much I have 1. SAVED (remember that's the main focus) 2. learned so much about the products I am using 3. Discovered new ways to get other money savers. I know some do not have time to do this with ALL of their products but maybe just the ones that you use A LOT would be a great start (soda, toilet paper, paper towels etc).
I actually learned to do this from a website I LOVE TO DEATH!! The people on this site either have been doing this for a really long time or they are new and they are passionate about saving money. Check it out!!
Well that's all I have for today...I can post a list of companies to email if I get enough requests for it...

1 comment: