Monday, April 6, 2009

Today's Deals! CVS and Walmartree

So today I only spent $22.00 and I got ALL of the following:

CVS:
(4) 20 ct Excedrin Express Gels- PAID: $2.00 for four (they are on sale for $1.99 plus I had a couple $2.00 OFF coupons and $1.00 OFF coupons...)
(2) cans of Pringle PAID: $.44 per can (had $1.00 OFF coupon for two and they were on sale for $.88)
(3) bags of 30 ct Halls PAID: NOTHING! I had three coupons for free bag
(1) Glade Infusions Spray PAID: NOTHING! I had a free coupon from the manufacturer

WALMART:
(1) Diet Dr. Pepper FREE coupon
(12) J&J Buddies bars of soap (yes 12 of them, and yes ALL FREE!!) I had printed coupons off the internet for any J&J...Buddies are $.97 at Walmart
(1) 24 pack of Welch's fruit snacks FREE, had a free coupon
(2) Dove deodorants (one is from a free coupon and one is a trial size that I had a $1.00 coupon for which made it free)
(2) packs of extra gum I had a bogo coupon which gave me each pack for around $.70 a piece
(1) Blue Bunny Ice cream on sale for $3.50 had $.55 coupon spent total for ice cream $2.95!!!

other items I did not have coupons for but were still included in the $22.00 total were, strawberries, asparagus, ground beef and face wash....
Pretty good huh? Considering the amounts I got!!! I spent only $22.00 but original totals came out to be around $60....look at how money people just waste...

No comments:

Post a Comment