Saturday, April 4, 2009

Juicy Juice Campaign (Houseparty.com)

I just wanted to show you what benefits you will have if you just take 5 minutes to fill out a quick survey/review that is delivered right into your inbox. It may take some time to get selected but in the six or so months I have been a member I have had two parties, they are great and fun. Plus you get to try new products and share the freebies with friends!

So this is what my kit will include:

*Juicy Juice Immunity Fruit Beverage- 2 Containers of Apple flavor, 2 containers of berry flavor
*Juicy Juice Brain Development Fruit Juice Beverage 2 containers of apple flavor, 2 containers of grape flavor
*Juicy Juice coupons
*Juicy Juice sample cups, napkins, table cloths
*Juicy Juice informational display stands
*Juicy Juice mini playing cards
*Juicy Juice eco friendly grocery tote bags
*Juicy Juice re-usable water bottles (BPA free)
*Juicy Juice growth charts
*Juicy Juice activity booklets

So check out the website www.Houseparty.com it is easy and fun to be involved in! Don't forget to let me know so I can add you to my friends on there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment